25th June 2022, 09:52 AM
CAROWN P CHACKO

Can i get BBA admission in government colleges?

I have passed 59% percentage in 12th commerce stream, can i get BBA admission in government colleges?

28th June 2022, 11:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get BBA admission in government colleges?

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is a undergraduate course.

The admission procedure varies with institutions.

In general entrance examination is also conducted to get the admission in various institutions after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by respective institution or university.

For detail information visit the official website of the respective institution.
29th June 2022, 03:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get BBA admission in government colleges.

The eligibility criteria for BBA admission is that:-

Students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school. Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

Age Limit:- The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
30th June 2022, 12:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Students who wish to enroll in BBA programs must pass the 10+2 exam or an exam of an equivalent level from any board or institution that is recognized. A minimum score of 50% on the qualifying exam is a requirement for several colleges. The age range should be between 17 to 25 years.
1st July 2022, 03:32 PM
BrahmaRakshash💀💀

To take admission in BBA government college, many of the universities conduct exams to allow the candidates to take admission in its university and affiliated college which are given below :-

* DU JAT Entrance Exam
* IPMAT Entrance Examination
* NPAT Entrance Exam
* IIM Rohtak Aptitude Test
* Symbiosis Entrance Test
* AIMA UGAT Entrance Exam
* GGSIPU CET BBA Exam
* St. Xavier's College Entrance Exam
* St. Xavier's College of Commerce
* St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
* Indira College of Commerce and Science
* Jain University
* Jamia Millia Islamia
* New Delhi Institute of Management
5th July 2022, 07:03 PM
Naresh199

Admission Process for BBA courses:-
The top government BBA colleges are affiliated with renowned universities and students attend seminars and sessions aimed at increasing their knowledge-base. Admissions to some of the top government BBA colleges is done either through an entrance or based on class 12th board results.
8th July 2022, 09:30 AM
Naresh199

Admission Process for BBA courses:-
The top government BBA colleges are affiliated with renowned universities and students attend seminars and sessions aimed at increasing their knowledge-base. Admissions to some of the top government BBA colleges is done either through an entrance or based on class 12th board results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?