20th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of counseling for WBJEE? My rank is 26350 in WBJEE

my rank is 26350 in w.b.jee 2011 . pls inform me counseling date

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  2. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  3. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  4. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  5. Date for counseling for WBJEE? College available after scoring 33800 rank in WBJEE?
  6. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE? -- [New]
  7. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969
  8. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  9. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  10. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam after scoring 32495 rank in WBJEE exam?
  11. Date of counseling of WBJEE if my rank is 31480?
  12. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  13. What is my counseling date for WBJEE? My rank is 34860
  14. What is the WBJEE counseling date? I have got 46500 rank in WBJEE
  15. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? I have scored 27603 in WBJEE
  16. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Dates and center for counseling for WBJEE after scoring 9205 rank?
  18. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
12th August 2015, 01:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of counseling for WBJEE? My rank is 26350 in WBJEE

The counseling procedure for this year has already closed. I hope you participated in the counseling procedure. There are two ways that you get to know about the counseling date. The counseling start date are mentioned in the the results that come out for WBJEE. When then give you your obtained rank, they also provide you with the date of commencement of counseling. Other than this the dates are always mentioned in their official website, which is, wbjeeb.nic.in.
This time there had been provision for online counseling. You had to register for the counseling procedure in June. You had to also put your preferred choices in the forms by July. With rank above 26,000 you can only grab private engineering colleges of Kolkata. The allotments and everything according to the ranks are already done by the end of July. In fact, you can see the counseling results in their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?