31st October 2012, 03:42 PM
vahida1

How to go to Shivaji University if I am a student of first year of engineering in Pune University

I am a student of first year of engineering in puna university. i wanna go to Shivaji university for second year of engineering. CAN I???
PLEASE GUIDE

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 06:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go to Shivaji University if I am a student of first year of engineering in Pune University

There is a migration scheme for transferring admission from one college to another but this facility is available for changing the college with in the same university.
As you are planning to go to Shivaji University from Pune university, which means inter university transfer. This type of transfer is not permitted by Pune university.
However, if you had already passed 12th standard then you can apply for direct admission in second year of b.tech in Shivaji University. For that, you have to apply for LEET exam and participate in online counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?