29th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam of environmental science?

date of entrance exam of environmental science...pelase tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the entrance exam of environmental science?
  2. What is the date of the entrance for MSc 1st semester for environmental science
  3. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  4. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. NET Environmental Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Model papers for Ph.D entrance exam of Environmental Science Engineering?
  9. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  10. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  11. Question Papers of Zoology and Environmental Science of M.Sc Entrance Exam of BHU?
  12. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  13. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  14. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  16. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for IAS examination after completion of B.Sc.Environmental science?What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
29th June 2016, 09:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of environmental science?

The important date of the entrance exam of environmental science as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> Date of sale of application form:- Mid of March 2017

>> Last date of submission of application form:- Third week of April 2017

>> Date of entrance exam of environmental science:- 15 May 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?