29th November 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?

hello sir
i completed my m.sc in life sciences . and now i am interested for post graduate diploma in environment science. please tell how i will get admission it. and when is entrance form is coming . and what is the fee structure of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  2. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  3. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  4. What are the institutes conducting life science ph.D entrance exam
  5. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science
  7. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  8. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  9. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the fee structure to get admission in M.Tech electrical science
  11. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  12. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of coaching classes with fee structure and detailed information for ICMR Ph.D(Life Science) entrance exam?
  14. Admission process, fee structure and date of form for B.Sc Psychology and B.Sc Home Science?
  15. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  16. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
  17. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
19th March 2023, 05:38 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?

To get admission in PGD in Environmental Science, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the respective institute or university that offers this course. Generally, a candidate should have a postgraduate degree in any discipline of Life Science such as Biology, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, etc. However, the exact eligibility criteria may vary depending on the institute or university.

The admission process for PGD in Environmental Science varies depending on the institute or university offering the course. Some institutes may require you to take an entrance exam, while others may offer admission based on the merit of your postgraduate degree. You should check with the institute or university where you want to apply to know about the admission process.

The duration of the PGD in Environmental Science course is typically one year. During this period, you will learn about various environmental issues, including air pollution, water pollution, climate change, and their impact on the environment and human health. You will also learn about the sustainable use of natural resources, environmental laws and policies, and environmental management strategies.

The fee structure for PGD in Environmental Science may vary from institute to institute. On average, the fee for the course may range from INR 10,000 to 50,000 per year. However, this is subject to change, and you should check with the institute or university for the exact fee structure.

As for the date of the entrance exam, it also varies from institute to institute. Some institutes conduct the entrance exam in the month of June or July, while others may have it in December or January. You should check with the institute or university where you want to apply to know about the exam date.

In summary, to get admission in PGD in Environmental Science, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the respective institute or university where you want to apply. You may need to take an entrance exam or may be admitted based on the merit of your postgraduate degree. The course duration is typically one year, and the fee structure may vary from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?