18th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of entrance exam in IP college?

plz send me date of entrance exam in ip college

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  2. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?
  4. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  5. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  6. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  7. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  8. What is the entrance exam date for LLB 3rd year after passing BA? Which is the top college?
  9. What is the date of entrance exam of BBSR?
  10. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time? -- [New]
  11. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
  12. Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  13. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of SP college?
  14. List of the colleges along with their details offering B.Ed course?
  15. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the date of entrance exam in IP college?
  17. Information about the date of the entrance exam and the syllabus for JJ college of Arts?
  18. Procedure for admission in MBA after doing account honors? Eligibility criteria of it?
22nd September 2015, 12:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the date of entrance exam in IP college?

** Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is held by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

** The date of entrance exam in IP college as give.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR IP COLLEGE ENTRANCE

** Date of issue of application form: First week of March

** Last date of getting application from by Post: Last week of March (B.Tech)

** Last date of getting application from by Post :First week of June (B.Arch)

** Last date of submission of application form (offline/Online):Second week of April, (B.Tech)

** Last date of submission of application form (offline/Online):First week of July (B.Arch).

** IP college date of exam: Third week of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?