20th January 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Dear sir/mam
I am pursuing B.com and want to do M.com from regular DU college.....So when will entrance for 2011...and what is entrance criteria..?

Thanking You
Ranjita

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?
  2. What is the eligibility for M.Com?
  3. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  4. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  5. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  6. Last date of the entrance exam of BIT Mesra? What s the eligibility criteria?
  7. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus and eligibility for entrance exam of M.Com?
  9. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  10. Date and Eligibility criteria for DU entrance test-2011 for admission to M.Com.?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission? Details about admission forms, cost and date of exam? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  13. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  14. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  15. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  16. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
18th April 2011, 10:15 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Hi dear,
Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidates must have done BSc General or Honours in Physical Sciences/ Chemical Sciences/ Biological Sciences.
• Candidates must have completed at least 1 year course in Mathematics.
• Candidates must have qualified in JAM Test conducted by the India Institute of Technology

Short listed candidates will be called for Interview:

• Selected candidates may be provided scholarship of Rs 3000/- PM.
• Project work to be carried out at national and International Laboratories

Important Dates:

• Last date for submission of completed application forms: Last week of June, 2011
• Application forms will be available on DU website: www.du.ac.in from second last week of May, 2011
Thanks
11th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?

how to apply m.com application form
14th July 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

SAMPLE PAPERS OR SYLLABUS FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM IN M.COM FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY
21st December 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i have pursued my b.com from lucknow university in 58.12% and want to take admission for m.com in delhi university......am i eligible for the same???
reply soon..

thanking you
Aamna Danish
18th March 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR
i want tom pursinng M.COM FROM D.U.
I HAVE GOT AGGREGATE 49% MARKS IN B.COM(HONS) UPTO 2ND YEAR.
NOW I M IN 3RD YEAR.
SUGGEST ME WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT.

THANKING YOU
CHANDERVESH KHERA
MAIL [email protected]
11th April 2012, 11:10 AM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
M.com is the post graduate course of commerce having duration of 2 years.It covers the study in
Accountancy,maths,Financial management,Marketing management,Computer application in busines,E - commerce,Managerial economics,Advanced financial accounts ,Corporate accounting ,Cost accounting etc.
Minimum qualification of M.com is that you must have at least any bachelor degree in commerce stream with 50%
so,if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you can get admission in M.com college.

Best of luck...
11th April 2012, 07:34 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Masters of Commerce in Delhi University

Delhi university conduct entrance examination for M.COM.

For applying in M.COM in Dehli university eligibility
  • B.com from recognized university.
  • At least 55% marks in the B.com.
Entrance Examination Subjects
  • B.com syllabus
  • General awareness
  • General aptitude

DURATION

2 hours

After clearing the examination you can take admission in M.com in dehli university.

University of Delhi's Website for more info

www.du.ac.in
26th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m in b.com(ku) now but i want m.com in du hw many percent is required for it plz rply ur impt answer thanking u
1st March 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

can any delhi college provide for mcom without an entrance ?
24th March 2013, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

whate will the criteria for admission in m.com in dehli university
19th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com....I have plan to do m.com in delhi when is the date of entrance exam .
14th March 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of beginning and last date of submittinng the form of m.com to clear the entrace exam of delhi university?
5th April 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am final year. Persumimg graduation from regular college. Am i eligible for registration. Kindly reply soon. Form has issued already. Pls contract [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?