10th May 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?

I would like to know what is the date of entrance of l.l.b exam and is there still the days for submission of application forms for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  2. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form? -- [New]
  3. Which month the CPMT Entrance Exam forms be available? Last date to submit the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  5. Last date to submit TANCET exam forms?
  6. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  7. Last date to submit the application forms for CPT Entrance Exam?
  8. Last date of sale of CPMT entrance exam form?
  9. What is the last date to submit the forms for AIIMS entrance exam
  10. What is the last date to submit the application form for B.A LLB 5 years course?
  11. Date of TRB Exam? Where to get the application forms for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  12. Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?
  13. Details of PSU in upcoming year? Date of sale of application forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  14. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  15. Last date of submission of forms of LLB entrance exam?
  16. LLB entrance exam application date?
  17. How are the GATE answer sheets evaluated?
  18. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2012, 04:01 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?

Du LLB Entrance Exam 2012 Dates :

Last date of submission of form : 31.05.2012
Date of Entrance Exam : 10.06.2012

Eligibility :
Graduate / post graduate degree with 50% marks
Exam Pattern :
175 objective type question with multiple choice answer
English Language Comprehension
Analytical Abilities
Legal Awareness
Aptitude test
General Awareness
General Knowledge

AMU LLB Entrance Exam Dates 2012:
Date of Entrance Exam : 05.05.2012

Exam pattern :
75 multiple choice questions & 10 short type questions
Duration : 2hrs
marks : 100
Consists of three sections :
General English
Current Affairs/General Knowledge
Reasoning & Aptitude
for more details : http://www.amu.ac.in
10th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?

yes i have q sir i wants to know date of delhi university LLB entrance exam ?
11th June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM DATE FOR LLB IN M.P?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?