5th September 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam of Ph.D in Maths in KUD?

iwant to know the date of entrance exam phd in maths in kud for the year 2012

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  2. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  3. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  4. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  6. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  9. Information about Guides for PhD in MAths?
  10. Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. How much fellowship will I get? Syllabus for PhD Maths entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  14. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  15. What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?
  16. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  18. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
12th August 2016, 07:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of Ph.D in Maths in KUD?

Karnatak University was established at Dharwad in the Indian state of Karnataka in October 1949. It had its official inauguration in March 1950. The campus spans 750 acres. Dr. D. C. Pavate was the vice-chancellor from 1954 to 1967.

PhD stands for Doctor of Philosophy. For Doctor of Philosophy in Math candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university with Mathematics as one of the major subjects. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 60% for Doctor of Philosophy in Math.

The tentative date of the entrance exam of Ph.D in Maths in KUD is End of May 2017. For further information you can contact at given below address..

Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad, Karnataka 580003
Phone: 0836 244 8600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?