4th February 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?

sir,
I am a MA english & desire to do Phd
in Nagarjuna university Guntur
please inform me about date of entrance,
period of completion of Phd, Fee for whole period,
Guide particulars,Part time/Full time.......

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  3. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  4. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  8. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  9. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  10. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  11. What is the fee for economics Ph.D? What is the duration?
  12. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  13. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  15. Entrance test for admission to Ph.D. in sociology in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  16. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Date and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) entrance exam of Jiwaji University?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?