16th April 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance of MSc Chemistry?

hello sir/madam
please tell me the date of entrance exam of msc chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam results?
  2. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  3. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  4. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  5. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  6. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission? -- [New]
  7. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  8. MSc(Chemistry) entrance exam date?
  9. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
  11. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science
  12. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  14. Date of sale of online application for entrance exam of MSc Chemistry?
  15. How should I prepare for MSc entrance exam in Chemistry?
  16. Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?
  17. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Osmania University? Which books to prefer for the entrance exam?
  18. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
3rd January 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance of MSc Chemistry?

hello sir i want to know about the entrance exam of your college for m.sc chemistry
17th September 2015, 01:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance of MSc Chemistry?

Pune University conducts an entrance examination for admission to M.Sc courses in several institutes under Pune University

The date of the entrance of MSc Chemistry as given below::::::::>>>>>>>>..

~> The last date of receiving completed application form: Second week of February, 2015

~> The last date of submitting online application form: First week of March, 2015

~> The date of examination: First week of June, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?