11th September 2012, 05:09 PM
ra bansal

What is the date of IAS entrance exam?

I want to ask date of enterce test of ias and related subject of it...cuold u please tell me

5th October 2012, 12:24 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of IAS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra bansal View Post
I want to ask date of enterce test of ias and related subject of it...cuold u please tell me
IAS stands for Indian Administrative services and to become IAS Officer, you have to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination, this examination is very competitive because lots of candidates may apply for this exam every year and the selection rate is also very less, you need to work very hard to cracked this examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages, preliminary and Mains. But first you have to cracked the preliminary examination. There are two papers in this examination and both are objective with negative marking, both the papers is compulsory for all, In this examination you will get questions from general science & awareness, mental ability question.

If you will be able to cracked the Preliminary examination then you are eligible for Main examination. For Mains, you have to select two optional, two languages, one essay exam. Preliminary score will not be considered for final marks, it’s just for screening purpose only. If you cracked Main then you can appear for Final Interview.

You need a graduate degree in any discipline to apply for this examination and your age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of CSE Examination is going to be Published soon in next year in the month of February i.e on 02/Feb/2013. You have to fill the application form online from the official website.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination online and if you need more details then please check official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 01:26 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra bansal View Post
IAS-Indian administrative service exam conducted by UPSC every year in a pan-Indian basis.IAS is the most intelligent exam to crack and successfully join this stellar central govt. service.
>IAS exam comprises of two successive stages:
Preliminary exam: it is objective type,which is qualifying exam.
Main exam:it consist of written exam and interview.
>IAS exam dates: likely to be anounced soon.
>Minimum qualification required: A degree from recognized university.
Age limits:21-30 years
6th October 2012, 12:00 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

IAS(Indian Administrative Service) exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) only one time in a year.

*IAS Exam dates to be anounced soon

Eligibility criteria:-

**The candidate must be a citizen of india.

**You should be complete graduation or an bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

**Final year persuing candidates can also be eligible for this exam.

**There is no required percentage to appear this exam.

Selection Process:

*Main Exam

*Preliminary exam

*Personal Interview

all the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?