26th June 2012, 07:20 PM
roshniagarwar

What is the date of the exam of IAS? I am 24 years PG from Microbiology

i am a 24 yr post graduate from microbiology...i want give the IAS exam ...i think it may be on 2013 .. so plz tell me the date of exams...or tell me that my qualification is ok for IAS or not?

8th July 2012, 01:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the exam of IAS? I am 24 years PG from Microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshniagarwar View Post
i am a 24 yr post graduate from microbiology...i want give the IAS exam ...i think it may be on 2013 .. so plz tell me the date of exams...or tell me that my qualification is ok for IAS or not?
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and to become IAS Officer, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline and then you are eligible to apply for CSE(Civil services examination). This examination is Conducted by UPSC in these stages.

## Preliminary examination
## Main Examination
## Interview.

It is compulsory for you to cracked the preliminary examination first, only then you are eligible to appear for main examination.

Preliminary examination is Objective and there are 2 papers in this examination and all are conducted in same day.

Eligibility Criteria:

## You need to complete your Graduation in any Discipline
## If you have completed post graduation then you can also apply
## You must in the age group 21-30 yrs (relaxation for reserved category)
## Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CSE.

Number of attempts are also limited, 4 for general, 6 for OBC, while SC/ST no limit.

So, you are eligible for this examination, so please wait for the Notification. The Notification will be Published soon in the month of February 2013, You have to fill the application form online only.

The examination is conducted in MAY and if you cracked the Preliminary examination, then you are eligible to appear for Main examination in October 2013. So please wait for the Notification and prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and for more details check official website of UPSC.
29th October 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the exam of IAS? I am 24 years PG from Microbiology

hello i charu sharma doing master in physiotherapy { neurology} i want to give IAS examination. what subjects may i choose to give this exam & what's the procedure. from where i can take good informations
3rd February 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Arvind Kumar doing B.Pharma. i want to give ias exame and what is the last date online form filling and submited
3rd February 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Arvind Kumar doing B.Pharma. i want to give ias exame and what is the last date online form filling and submited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?