24th September 2012, 09:09 PM
amey vikrama

What is the date of IIPM entrance exam?

sir please kindly let me know the dates of IIPM entrance exams.

30th November 2012, 09:31 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of IIPM entrance exam?

Hello,
Since you mentioned IIPM entrance examination, so I am saying this. Please revert from going into this institute. This institution is not UGC or AICTE approved . So your degree will never be that much valuable in the job market. If you ask the pass outs from that institution, then also they will say you the same thing. So I would advise not to go for the entrance examination of this institute and rather take up some other institute with respect to whatever education you are pursuing. Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?