22nd January 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Jharkhand Academic Council Assistant Teacher Examination?

I m preparing for Jharkhand academic council assistant teacher examination for hindi subject please tell me date of examination so that i can prepare myself on time

24th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Jharkhand Academic Council Assistant Teacher Examination?

what is the date of examination of assistant teacher, jharkhand academic council ranchi. this question is being asked for knowing the right date of examination so that we can prapere for it sistemetically.
25th March 2012, 04:47 PM

Default Re: What is the date of Jharkhand Academic Council Assistant Teacher Examination?

I am preparing jac assistant teacher tell me exam date.then i can prepare my exam timely
30th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

please inform us the right date of jharkhand academic council assistant teacher examination?
11th April 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the sylabus of high school teacher
2nd May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

when will be send admit of assistant teacher ,jharkhan acadmic council. sunita singh
2nd May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of exam of assistant teacher of jharkhand academy council in ranchi
5th May 2012, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of exam of jharkhand academic council for assistant teachers in biology & science?pl send by e mail/mob no 08900409972.
15th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of utkramit vidalya trained teacher exam?
28th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that the change of examination date of jharkhand academic council , ranchi .rakesh prasad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?