5th January 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form?

sir,
I am Julfikkar ali molla.I don,t know which is the last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination form submit?please inform me this e-mail id herok.king2@gmail .com

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  2. When can I reappear for School Commission exam?
  3. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  4. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?
  5. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  6. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  8. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  9. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  10. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  11. Last date of submission of form for Teacher in Jharkhand Government 12th school?
  12. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  13. What is the last date for applying online for WB School Service Commission?
  14. When is the municipal Service Commission Teacher Recruitment Exam?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in school service commission after passing B.Com? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  18. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
6th January 2012, 08:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am Julfikkar ali molla.I don,t know which is the last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination form submit?please inform me this e-mail id herok.king2@gmail .com

Thank you
You are eligible for school service exam in west Bengal because you have completed graduation degree.

You have completed B.Sc in computer science then you are eligible for the post of Computer application and Computer Science.

The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

I have attached the hole notification for SSC WB so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION 2.PDF(115.1 KB, 187 views)
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION OF SSC 1.PDF(122.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 1.PDF(66.2 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 2.PDF(430.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 3.PDF(236.9 KB, 88 views)
10th January 2012, 01:46 PM
nilendubanerjee

Default Re: Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form?

what is the last date of submit school service commission application ???
11th January 2012, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

is there any change of last date for submission of form for assistant teacher due to holiday day of 12 january
11th January 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I SANJAY MUKHERJEE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SSC FORM GETTING FROM OUR NEAREST BANK.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
11th January 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date ofschoolservice commission recruitment 2012 take form
11th January 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

If i got 50percent in M.A. But not in B. A. Can i sit in hons sit?
13th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can u plz tell me about the last date of form submission of school service commission examination and music is available in with zone ?????
13th January 2012, 09:08 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

Thank you

dear friend,

S.S.C. - School Service Commition.

From 2014 S.S.C. B.Ed. degree is mandatory.

Last Date :

The notification was published on 27th December,2011. The on-line and off-line form submission will be closed on 13th January,2012.

See this is the official website of S.S.C. is given below :

http://www.westbengalssc.com

if you wish to apply online then plese visit the following site :

http://www.westbengalssc.com/online/applicationForm

good luck.
15th January 2012, 05:38 PM
abhisek.sonu

You are eligible for school service exam in west Bengal because you have completed graduation degree.

You have completed B.Sc in computer science then you are eligible for the post of Computer application and Computer Science.

The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.
19th January 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

This time i missed out to collect the form, will you please tell me when is the next date or the month of the issuing of the form? Please mail me: [email protected]
1st February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to give the school service commission exams where should get the forms my name is anusmita chowdhury and i m 32 yrs
24th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have Passed BCA from Bangalore University . Can I sit for SSC.Please reply.
10th April 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Pl.confirm the examination date of school service commission.2012.as asst.teacher.
14th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I am md.inam.I don,t know which is the last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination date?please inform me this e-mail id:[email protected]

Thank you
20th June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF EXAMINATION

Sir,

I am chandni prasad i dont know witch is the last date of school service commission teacher examination date? please informe me this e mail id:[email protected]

Thank you
22nd November 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Anuja Rai i want to know exam
4th February 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear School Service Commission,I am Sarmistha Ray Chowdhury ,M.A in Philosophy.After complete masters I worked as a part time lecturer in a college for more than 5 years .Without any proper reason they throw me out.I have no B.ED. and I cant afford it.My DOB is 30/12/77.Can I apply in this session ? Waiting for reply.My email add is [email protected] ,mob-9836782572.
Thanks and regards,
Sarmistha Ray Chowdhury .
18th February 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I am sayani dutta,B.com(H) graduate.i want to know that what is the next date of issuing ssc form or what is the last date of issuing form?please mail me at [email protected] reply.

thank you.
5th March 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form?

respected sir/madam,
I am Basana seal, M.A(E.vs). I want to know that what is the last date of issuing ssc form. and i also want to know how many post of assistant teacher in Environmental studies? please mail me at [email protected]. plese reply.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?