26th August 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Upgraded High School Teacher exam of Jharkhand

I want syllabus of upgrated high school teacher exam of jharkhand.its conducted by jharkhand academic council.i want history syllabus .also want paper1 syllabus.i also want its model question paper for history and paper1.

30th December 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Upgraded High School Teacher exam of Jharkhand

who will conduct the jharkhand high school exam. and what are the medium of this exam
8th April 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Upgraded High School Teacher exam of Jharkhand

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.what is the syallbus of phys high school teacher
1st August 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I want bio and chemistry syllabus for upgraded high school jharkhand?
13th October 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I need physics and mathematics syllabus for upgraded high school jharkhand
5th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of mathematics for high school teacher exam in Jharkhand?
16th June 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What should be qualifications to fill up the form of jharkhand high school form.
6th August 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.com and b.ed plz. tell me how i will apply for high school teacher post and in which subjects... plz must tell
2nd November 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want solved question of previous upgraded high school exam conducted by jac subject bio science
24th December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Jharkhand high school teacher exam for history and paper -1 also
6th January 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I need physics and mathematics syllabus for high school teacher exams in jharkhand
6th February 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of high school teacher.I want the syllabus of paper1 and also the English syllabus.
6th April 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE NEW SYLLABUS FOR HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER 2016 RECURIMENT???
7th May 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the new syllabus of upcoming high school teacher conducted by jssc in 2016
17th May 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus ofor eng in the high school teacher in jharkhand
10th July 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of history subject in high school teacher exam in 2016?
15th October 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

l have completed my B.com& B.Ed tell me plz. how I can apply for high school teacher post & in which subject
28th November 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me syllabus of of the civics subject of the jharkhand upgraded high school teacher exam which was conducted by jharkhand academic council perhaps in 2012 or in 2013, please along with syllabus i also want the question of Civics which was asked in the jharkhand upgraded high school teacher exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?