3rd March 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Last date of registration of Jharkhand Academic Council? What is the syllabus for the same?

Hello sir,
i want to know the last date of registration for jharkhand academic council?
What is the syllabus? And how to do the preparation?

28th May 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration of Jharkhand Academic Council? What is the syllabus for the same?

Dear sir what is the date for the exam of 11...........???
15th November 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration of Jharkhand Academic Council? What is the syllabus for the same?

I want to know wether my name is there in reg.list my roll. No. Is 320
30th January 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

indra gandhi awasia balika vidyalaya hazaribagh addmision notice
24th June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that when will registration date should come out in jharkhand and when will 11th std exam is going to held becouse there is only 6 month left for board exam and 12th std study still not started please help me out
19th April 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

from which class we get into admission in the Indira Gandhi Balika School in Hazaribagh. and how will i apply for admission and what is the syllabus. please reply me.
22nd November 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How I can participate in Indira Gandhi Balika Hostal 2016 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?