29th September 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of JTO entrance exam and how to apply for it?

May i know the date of JTO exam and hoe to apply for it?..could u please mention tthat to me

11th November 2011, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of JTO entrance exam and how to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i know the date of JTO exam and hoe to apply for it?..could u please mention tthat to me

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date not announced yet.
29th February 2012, 04:26 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of JTO entrance exam and how to apply for it?

hi dude,

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date not announced yet.

best of luck....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?