5th February 2012, 10:52 PM
Nilanjan Poria

What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?

What is the date of BSNL JTO Exam. I am a student of final year on Electronics and Communication Department. Can I apply for this?
What is the other exams in which I can apply. Please please inform me about the information of application.

6th February 2012, 02:56 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilanjan Poria View Post
What is the date of BSNL JTO Exam. I am a student of final year on Electronics and Communication Department. Can I apply for this?
What is the other exams in which I can apply. Please please inform me about the information of application.
Dear Aspirant

Definitely...Electronics & Communication Engineering Graduates are eligible to apply for BSNL-JTO{Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officers} post.

-It is to inform you that Degree Certificate needed at the time of Application process for JTO & Interview. So you can not apply for BSNL JTO as final year students. You have to complete your degree first then apply....Thats it.

-The Application Form for BSNL JTO will generally introduce in the February month.

-The exam will be held in the month of April/May . Selected candidates will be called for Interviews.

Official Website: http://www.bsnl.co.in

Eligibility Criteria for JTO Telecom post:
---------------------------------------------

• You should have completed Engineering degree in any of the following streams Electronics, Telecommunications, Radio, Computers, Electrical or Information Technology from recognized Institute/University.
  • You must secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
  • You Age must be over 21 years of age and be less than 30 years. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

Good Luck...

~Regards~
4G Solutions
6th February 2012, 07:35 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?

Dear friend,

BSNL JTO means Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment.This time Gujarat BSNL conducting the JTO exam 2012.
CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 12-12-2011
EXAMINATION DATE : 19-02-2012

Eligibility :

Educational Qualification:
Applicant must possess as on 31.12.2011, Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical,
vi. IT (Information Technology),
vii. Instrumentation.
Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply provided they possess the required educational qualification by 31.12.2011.

The external applicant for JTOs(Telecom), should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications. However, the upper age-limit is relaxable as per standing instructions of Government of India on this subject for:-
i) For PWD candidates upto 10 years for OC candidate; 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC
ii) Ex-Service Men will get the benefit of age relaxation as per central government rules;
iii) For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T’s Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.
OR
For BSNL employees the upper age-limit is relaxable by upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL;
OR
Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Gov

Mode of selection and nature of Question Paper

Section-I Engineering stream 50 questions
Section-II Engineering stream 50 questions
Section-III General Ability Test 20 questions

For further complete details either visit the website www.gujarat.bsnl.co.in or http://www.gujarat.bsnl.co.in/News/Marketing_News.aspx

best of luck
6th February 2012, 09:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilanjan Poria View Post

Yes , You are applicable for BSNL JTO exam.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

BEST BOOKS FOR BSNL JTO EXAM

I have attached the BSNL JTO exam syllabus and Question Paper of JTO exam.So please check it out.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam CLICK HERE
6th February 2012, 10:11 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

BSNL JTO-BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER, the notification for date exam is yet to be announced which is expected generally in the month of February every year.

The candidate having graduation degree in engineering especially from Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics Telecommunication and Information Technology streams with at least 60% marks and within age group of 21 to 30 years of age is eligible to apply for BSNL JTO exam.

For more information you may log on to www.bsnl.co.in
6th February 2012, 02:23 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

J.T.O. - Junior Telecom Officer.

Scale of Pay : 9850 - 14600

Age limit : must in between 21 to 30(date of application).

Last date of Receipt : 06.04.2009 ( in 2009)

Date of Examination : 21.06.2009

So from the above information it is clear that this examination is held in April is the last date of receipt and June is the date of examination.

For more details you can visit the official website of B.S.N.L. :
http://www.bsnl.co.in

good day.
6th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of BSNL JTO exam.. i m B.E. with ECE.. so please inform m the examination date on this email-id: [email protected]
10th July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hello,
sir/madam.
i complete my be EC in 2012.plz inform me to which book i refer for bsnl j to exam.and pl z inform Th examination date on this email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?