10th December 2011, 12:29 PM
tsheringchodalepcha

What is the date of NET exam for this year?

can plese tell me the date of examination of NET FOR YEAR 2012?

12th December 2011, 06:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of NET exam for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsheringchodalepcha View Post
NET : National Eligiblity Test

This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year in the Month of June and December, This examination is Conducts to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship.

There is No Age Restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, you must have attained the age of 19 years and Not have attained the age of 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to fill the application form online after paying the fees in SBI Bank through challan form.

For this year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011 (This Month). Those who have already apply for December NET, Please prepare well to cracked this examination.

And Those who have missed the chance in this year may apply for NET Examination Next year, The Notification of June NET Examination will be Published soon in the Employment Newspaper or In the UPSC Website, The examination is Conducted in June and You have to wait for the Notification because I have not provide you the dates of Next NET Examination. So please check the official website for complete information :

http://ugcnetonline.in
12th December 2011, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

UGC NET consists of three papers

1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

Second paper will check only after qualifying the first paper and third paper will checked after qualifying the second paper.

EXAM SCHEDULE:-

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th October 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150
12th December 2011, 06:37 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: What is the date of NET exam for this year?

NET : National Eligiblity Test

This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year in the Month of June and December, This examination is Conducts to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship.

There is No Age Restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, you must have attained the age of 19 years and Not have attained the age of 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to fill the application form online after paying the fees in SBI Bank through challan form.

For this year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011 (This Month). Those who have already apply for December NET, Please prepare well to cracked this examination.

And Those who have missed the chance in this year may apply for NET Examination Next year, The Notification of June NET Examination will be Published soon in the Employment Newspaper or In the UPSC Website, The examination is Conducted in June and You have to wait for the Notification because I have not provide you the dates of Next NET Examination. So please check the official website for complete information :

http://ugcnetonline.in
12th December 2011, 06:52 PM
sandeep cullen

the date for the NET examination in December is 24th dec.(saturday)
for more info or filling online application for NET 2012 , you can visit this link
http://www.ugcnetonline.in
12th December 2011, 07:32 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

National Eligiblity Test

This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year in the Month of June and December.The December examination is on 24 December 2011 and the last date to apply for the examination is already over which means tha you can not appear for the December examination .The Notification of June NET Examination will be Published soon in the Employment Newspaper or In the UPSC Website,

Eligibility :

Must have got at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities recognised by UGC in Humanities and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science

Prefinal year students are also eligible to apply for the exam.

You should not be more than 28 years as on 01.6.2011.

A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH categories and to women applicants.

There is no upper age limit for lectureship.

Examination Pattern

It consist of three papers.

Paper-I :: It is of general nature for assessing the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
It is conducted to test ::
reasoning ability
comprehension
divergent thinking
general awareness.

Paper-II :: Its consist of objective questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.

Paper-III ::will consist of only descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate.
15th December 2011, 01:32 PM
thakur rs

Dear,NET : National Eligiblity Test
This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year in the Month of June and December, This examination is Conducts to determine eligibility .
15th December 2011, 04:27 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

National Eligibility Test

NET exam conduct by UGC two times in a year in the month of JUNE and DECEMBER. Notification for the June exam comes in the month of March and for December exam comes in September.For this exam you can apply by the ONLINE only.

Qualification:- Candidate who want to sit in ugc net exam,should be complete
their post graduate with 55% marks in any subject from any recognised university.Candidates who are appear in the final year of post graduation are also eligible to apply for exam.

Age Limit for NET Exam- NO Limit for Lectureship only. for JRF Exam- Maximum 28 years for general.(Relaxation for other category).

OLD PAPERS

Note:- net exam 2012 will be in month of june and december.
2011 ugc net exam date is 24th december(saturday).

For more Information you can visit on ugc website: www.ugc.ac.in
15th December 2011, 05:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
NET - National Eligibility Test

NEt exam is on two phase in a year
one is JUNE and other is DECEMBER.

There is minimum 50% mark in graduation.
No age limit for Lectureship job
but For JRE 28 years old

For more information you see:-

www.ugc.ac.in
15th December 2011, 05:39 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

N.E.T. - National Eligibility Test.

Eligible Criteria :

Candidate must have 55% in their graduation.Final year students are also eligible.

Date of NET examination :

24/12/11

For more details you may contact the following site :

http://www.ugc.ac.in

good day.
15th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The NET exam Date of December 2011 is 24th December(Saturday) and the date for filling the application Form has already been over.

But you can fill the net exam 2012 in the month of March for the June month and in September for the December month.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. The candidate must be a post graduate with 55% marks in any subject from any recognized university.Candidates who are appear in the final year of post graduation are also eligible to apply for exam.

2. Age Limit for NET Exam-
NO Limit for Lectureship only.
For JRF Exam- Maximum 28 years for general.(Relaxation for other category).
15th December 2011, 08:57 PM
tejesh_09

NET stands for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice a year one in June and the other one is on December for recruitment of Lecture and award of fellowship to Master degree holder. NET can only be applied through on line.

Candidate who has completed their post graduation with 55% marks are eligible to apply for NET exam.

This year the exam will be held on 24.12.2011.

For more information you may log on to the web site www.ugc.ac.in
15th December 2011, 09:10 PM
tuntunia

the date for the NET examination in December is 24th dec.(saturday)
for more info or filling online application for NET 2012 , you can visit this link
http://www.ugcnetonline.in
15th December 2011, 10:26 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Smile Re: What is the date of NET exam for this year?

Quote:
Dear friend,
The NET exam held twice the year in june and in december.
So now you can apply for NET exam which will be held in the 24-12-2011 this month.

Best of luck !!!
16th December 2011, 12:03 AM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Quote:
dear friend,

The date of NET exam is 24-12-2011 this year/
Best of Luck !!!
16th December 2011, 11:52 AM
kiten

And Those who have missed the chance in this year may apply for NET Examination Next year, The Notification of June NET Examination will be Published soon in the Employment Newspaper or In the UPSC Website, The examination is Conducted in June and You have to wait for the Notification because I have not provide you the dates of Next NET Examination
3rd January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I need last year question show me immediately.
25th January 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am completed M.com with 52.62%........am i elgible net exam
23rd February 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

WHEN DECLARE THE RESULT OF NET WHICH IS HELD IN THE MONTH ON 24 DECEMBER 2011
25th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I gugarati Subject student.
Pls give me a 2012 year by net exam date. And what prosess by this exam application.
27th February 2012, 08:00 PM
rvidyasagar

Please see the CSIR webpage http://csirhrdg.res.in/netjune2012notice.pdf, in which the notification for the next NET exam appears.

The sale of forms has already commenced. You can get the forms upto 20th march. last date for application is 21st March.

The exam will take place on 17th June.
10th April 2012, 05:05 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

UGC NET consists of three papers

1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

Second paper will check only after qualifying the first paper and third paper will checked after qualifying the second paper.

EXAM SCHEDULE:-

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th October 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150
30th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i have not passing the net exam in december 2012 then next i will appered again in june ?
30th June 2012, 06:24 PM
cenahlr

hi,
NET exam stands national eligiblity test which is conducted by university grant commision.
net exam is on two phase in a year
one is JUNE and other is DECEMBER.
There is minimum 50% mark in graduation.
No age limit for Lectureship job
but For JRE 28 years old
For more information you see:-
www.ugc.ac.in
30th June 2012, 06:30 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have not passing the net exam in december 2012 then next i will appered again in june ?

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC two times every year one in June and other in December for selection of Lectureship and award to Junior Research Fellowship(JRF).

The candidate having Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognised University not bellow the age of 19 years is eligible to apply for NET. There is no upper age bar for those applying for Lectureship but the candidate applying for JRF should be within the age of 28 years.

The notification for June 2012 NET exam has already been announced. The last date for application on line is 25.04.2012.

The last date of receipt of hard copy of the completed on line application form along with requisite fee and other allied documents at the test center is 02.05.2012.

The NET June 2012 exam will be held on 26.06.2012.

For more information you may log on to
http://www.ugc.ac.in

30th June 2012, 07:37 PM
janvi roy

Dear friend,
The national eligibility test is going be held on 24th december this year.
The form fill up for the next session and other details would be available on the government website.
Good luck
30th June 2012, 08:40 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend ,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

* NET exam is conducted every year twice by UGC in the month of june and december.

* Now , my friend , as per your ask , i would like to tell you that the exam date was on 24th of December ,2011 and for the examination in year 2012 , the june examination has already been conducted so , if you missed the june exam , then you can give the exam to be held in december this year.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?