22nd July 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of release of Indian Air Force vacancies for 10th pass candidates

When indian air force release vacciences for tenth pass candidates. I pass tenth in 2013 with 80 percent can i fill form

10th June 2015, 10:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of release of Indian Air Force vacancies for 10th pass candidates

No, there is no vacancy in the Indian Air Force for the candidate who have passed the 10th class. The minimum educational qualification required is the 12th.

To get recruitment in the Indian Air Force you have to clear the NDA examination. The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year as the NDA I and NDA II. The examination is not conducted for the IAF only but also for the Army and Navy.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is :-
> Candidate must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 board examination from a recognized board.
> Candidate must have PCM as main subject for the IAF.
> Candidate age must be between 16.5-19 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as the Written and the SSB. The written examination is conducted in two paper. Only candidate who qualify in the written are eligible for the SSB.

The SSB is considered as more tough where the candidate have to go through the various tasks and interview. The question in the examination are upto the 10+2 mathematics and general ability.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in. which is the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?