3rd June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air force after passing 10th with 59.2%?

I M 10th pass,with 59.2% now, How can I join Indian force?...plase tell me hw to do it

4th June 2012, 12:06 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air force after passing 10th with 59.2%?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th Class.

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join Air Force is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

For this, you need to crack NDA Exam being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

One can join the following Defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

The selection procedure to be placed in these Defence wings is by
-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical Exam.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects can also take this Exam.

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

One should be an unmarried male candidate to take this exam.

So, I suggest you to join 12th Class with the stream where there are Mathematics and Physics as the subjects and start prepare for this exam from the beginning of your 12th class.

For this academic year, the last date to apply for NDA II Exam will be over by today.

For updated information on this Exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
4th June 2012, 12:59 PM
romi_bal

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th Class.

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join Air Force is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

For this, you need to crack NDA Exam being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical Exam.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects can also take this Exam.

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

So, I suggest you to join 12th Class with the stream where there are Mathematics and Physics as the subjects and start prepare for this exam from the beginning of your 12th class.

For this academic year, the last date to apply for NDA II Exam will be over by today.

4th June 2012, 01:01 PM
romi_bal

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical Exam.

4th June 2012, 02:06 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I M 10th pass,with 59.2% now, How can I join Indian force?...plase tell me hw to do it
You can try for Airmen which is after passing 10th for various technical courses. You can become an officer in airforce after cracking NDA exam or CDS after graduation . Another option is through B.E., C.A., B.Com. , M.Com, Material Management, M.Sc. (physics, maths, electronics) as an Officer. in various disciplines as administration, logistics, technical.
4th June 2012, 07:04 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After passing 10th you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force through NDA entrance exam.

In order to be eligible for Indian Air Force, you have to crack NDA(National Defence Academy) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year. You should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health. You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

So first complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to eligible to apply for Indian Air Force of NDA.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th June 2012, 09:37 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

No you are not eligible for indian airforce, if you are completed atleast 12th standard then you are eligibe for indian airforce.

So first complete your 12th standard then apply for indian airforce.

To join in indian airforce you have to apply NDA(National Defence Service) exam, this exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year.

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

There are three wings in NDA:

Indian airforce,

Indian army,

Indian navy.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state or central board.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

The candidate must be physically fit and citizen of india.

The age limits is 16 1/2 yearsto 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

The NDA-I exam is already over so the important dates for upcoming exam is given below.

Important dates for NDA-II:

Date of notification;05-may-2012,

Last date for receiving application form:04-june-2012,

Date of examination;19-aug-2012

NDA has a selection process, the selection of candidates is based on these performances,

Selection process;

Written test,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

For more detail visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
6th June 2012, 09:58 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai....

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for INDIAN AIR FORCE after completing your 10th standard 12th standard is the minimum qualification for INDIAN AIR FORCE.

IF you want to join in AIR FORCE you need to apply for the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.Nda have 3 wings those are:

1.Army
2.Navy
3.Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM:

1.12th standard candidates are applicable.

2.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

3.Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

4.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

5.Physically fit for candidates.

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

3.Medical test

For more information please visit www.upsc.gov.in

BEST OF LUCK....
9th June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can i join airforce secureing mark 79% in 10th and 52%in 2 examination with physics and math,,plz tell me how it is possible
10th June 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i passed m.com with 54.44% in 2010. i want to join indina army, airforce, navy. what to do. my age 24
4th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i passed 10th with pcm grp wih 62% .please tell me how to join air force ......i want air force
29th October 2012, 12:00 PM

Smile Re: How can I join Indian Air force after passing 10th with 59.2%?

Yes, i am 10th pass with 76%.so plz confirm how can join Indian Airforce.
25th February 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am studyng MCA[post graduation] final year.
i want to join in Airforce and i am a girl?
am i egible?if yes,can u tel me the process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?