21st March 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?

Hi i am a non karnataka student.I would like to join an engineering college in karnataka(most probably bangalore).Which entance exam am i eligible to write and what are the last dates for submission of the same.Otherwise what is the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  2. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I am from Karnataka but I studied in Andhra Pradesh
  4. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  5. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  6. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  7. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  8. Can I write CET after failing in Maths final exam? When is the last date of submission of CET Karnataka application?
  9. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  10. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  12. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  13. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  15. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka? -- [New]
  16. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  18. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam?
17th March 2012, 11:46 AM
monu592

Smile Re: List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?

there are two examination conducted by karnatka board...
1. CET
2. COMEDK(for private colleges)

non karnatka students are not elligible for CET...
and otherstate students can applly for COMEDK

remember that, u will not get any gov. college as you are non karnatkan....\

you have already told that u are non karnatikan student so u are ony elligible for examination known as comed....
students from karnmatka are get reservation of 90% of seats...
and otherstate student can apply for remaining 10 % seats...
so fill up the form on official website, from where u can get more information about it
http://www.comedk.org/
good luck for your examination....
2nd December 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?

From LKG to 9th standard studied in Karnataka after that now studying in Haryana. Am i eligible for Karnataka CET or what other options are there. I am interested in Engineering.
9th March 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?

i'm doing diploma in mumbai but my hometown is bidar so can i get admission in engineering college in bangalore
22nd July 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to join engineering college in banglaore but i didnot attend for any test in karnataka so please tell me a solution to this problem
8th March 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my diploma in karnataka.i am in final year.but i am a non karnataka student... what will be the best solution for getting lateral entry in B.E. here in karnataka?i want to go through a entrance exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?