8th January 2012, 10:05 PM
faizan99

Information regarding Polytechnic Entrance Exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?

i want to know detail of polytechnic entrance exam 2012 for diploma in civil engineering
plz send me this detail on this email id ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  3. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  4. Details of polytechnic entrance exam for diploma in civil engineering?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  7. Which is the best Polytechnic for doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Top 10 preferable branches in top colleges? Should I go for Ahmedabad Polytechnic or MS University for Civil Engineering diploma?
  8. How to become an IFS officer? I am studying in civil engineering diploma course
  9. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  10. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  11. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  12. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  13. How to join civil engineering in Polytechnic?
  14. What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?
  15. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering being an Economics graduate? -- [New]
  18. How can I get information about polytechnic diploma from UPTU?
8th January 2012, 11:28 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Polytechnic Entrance Exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?

UP Polytechnic Application form Fee:450(25 for sc/st)
Important date:
sale of application form start date: 10jun 2012
last date: 10feb 2012
Date of exam:6th,7thmay2012
Time :8-11AM
2.30-5.30PM
8th January 2012, 11:43 PM
sandha5590

Default Re: Information regarding Polytechnic Entrance Exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizan99 View Post
i want to know detail of polytechnic entrance exam 2012 for diploma in civil engineering
To study diploma in civil engineering first you have to appear "Diploma Entrance Test(DET)" conducted by each board in each state.
After qualifying the exam you get a rank and according to that you were alloted a college in the counselling.
so check out for local listing of DET exam
9th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is the polytechnic is on10 based or 12 based in 2012.
10th January 2012, 12:21 AM
Dilip Bista

Some of the polytechnic college in india accept 10 passed student, while most polytechnic prefer 10+2 passed student .However you can contact our nearedt polytechnic and get the details .All the best , good luck!!
10th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what gas need for mixed H2O
1.O2
14th January 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I Had passed 12th exam from bihar intermediate counil board with pcm but in the english subject not qualify .Please suggest me to can i am elegible to take admission or appear the qualifying exam
10th February 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

xqesme sir i want informition polytechnic
Quote:
Originally Posted by faizan99 View Post
6th April 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

when the polytechnic call latter for entrance exam
9th April 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

when will be the admit card of jamshedpur come
12th April 2012, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

please send me last date for submiton application of polytechnic entrance 2012
14th April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandha5590 View Post
To study diploma in civil engineering first you have to appear "Diploma Entrance Test(DET)" conducted by each board in each state.
After qualifying the exam you get a rank and according to that you were alloted a college in the counselling.
so check out for local listing of DET exam
JET punjab is also for politecnic in all engineering......
last date :- 25 april 2012

qualification :- 10th with math,science(for first year entry)
12th with science or ITI (for second year entry)
24th April 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

from where i can buy the polytechnic form in Delhi.....& what is the last date of submission of form....???
29th April 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Please say me when the delhi polytecnic diploma forms will available in delhi for entrance exam 2012.
20th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

ice civil engg. Exam date..?
6th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir which date civil engg.form are come. And which date the form submition date.
25th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

when became center name delhi polytechnic 2012
26th June 2012, 06:17 PM
pranav.makhijani

Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Application form Fee is Rs.450 and Rs.25 for SC/ST.
Important dates: Sale of application form start date: 10th June 2012
Date of exam:6th,7th May2012
Time :8-11AM and 2.30-5.30PM
18th July 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure. of polytechnic in patna
8th November 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me this detail on this email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?