27th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of forms for sub inspector of Police Recruitment?

i need what date u are providing the forms for subinspector of police recruitment

29th February 2012, 06:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of sale of forms for sub inspector of Police Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need what date u are providing the forms for subinspector of police recruitment
The recruitment process for the post of Sub-Inspector in Police Department is carried out by the recruitment board of the particular state or the public service commission of respective states. Therefore, each state conducts the entrance examination as per their own requirements and convenience and as a result, it is not possible to provide you the schedule of the examination or the dates of availability of the forms for the same.

In order to get proper information, re post you question and mention the name of the state you belong to. This will help us to provide you accurate and updated information for the same.
23rd March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of sale of forms for sub inspector of Police Recruitment?

I heard few people saying that there will be a recruitment for the post of Sub-Inspectors & Direct Inspectors for the state of Tamilnadu. But I can't see any nitifications regarding the application form availability anywhere including the web. Pls tell us whether there'll be a recruitment for the above said posts this year(2012)? Kindly advice..
2nd April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT DATE OF ISSUED SUN INSPECTOR OF PILICE SELECTION FORMS,PLS TELL THE CURRENT DATE
26th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

That will come in which month?
2nd May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE THE FORMS OF SI WILL BE AVAILABLE IN UP
28th May 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can you tell the date of issuing SUB INSPECTOR app form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?