24th April 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligible percentage in SI posting?

what is the eligible percentage(in education) for si posting?...please tell me what is it

25th April 2012, 03:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligible percentage in SI posting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligible percentage(in education) for si posting?...please tell me what is it
The recruitment of Sub-Inspector is done on state level and the procedure is carried out either by the police recruitment board or the public service commission of the respective states.
As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, if you are a graduate from a recognized university and within the prescribed age limit, you will be considered eligible to apply for the entrance examination conducted for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in State Police, no matter how much marks you secured in the qualifying examination and whichever stream you belong to. The age limit, however, may vary but in most of the states, the maximum age limit is 25 years relaxed upto three to five years for reserved category.
For more information, refer to the official website of the State Police where you are willing to join as an Sub-Inspector.
3rd March 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am a hotel mgt student(degree)but i have intrest...work for kerala police..(SI)
i have extra activities
*BOXING
*KICK BOXING
*WUSHU
*100&200 RACE
..plz give me job possiblitis dettails...
5th March 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is vimal mishra,and presently in working in Indian navy. I'm retiring from service Jan 2016 jan.what is the qualification or eligibility required for an exservicemen to join the state police? And for which post Iam eligible,,,please help me.
19th April 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage to i require to be SI
6th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is srinivas Iam working is (office subardenat) state govt employee Iam retiring from serviec APRIL 2034 my stadi is UG,BA.from KU.Warangal eligibility required ap police SI.post,Iam eligibility, please help me.
7th July 2013, 01:49 AM
anvbhaskarsoftwares

A Candidate must be citizen of india .The min percentage in graduation should be around 55%. Age limit is 20-25 years.

Age-Relaxation:

Code No.

Category

Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit

SC/ST

5 years

OBC

3 years

For Group ‘B’ Post

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)

5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)

8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)

10 years

For Group ‘C’ post

Ex-Servicemen( Unreserved / General)

3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date.

Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )

06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date.

Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST )

08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date.

Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( General) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date

5 years

Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date

8 (5+3) years

Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date

10 (5+5) years

Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (Unreserved)

5 years

Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)

8 years

Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (SC/ST)

10 years

Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (Unreserved)

Up to 35 years of age

Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (OBC)

Up to 38 years of age

Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (OBC)

Up to 40 years of age

Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.

5 years

Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.

8 (3+5) years

Departmental Candidates (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.

10 (5+5) years
15th July 2013, 09:55 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the minimum eligibility for sub inspector post is to be a graduate.
you can be a graduate of any stream, that might be from commerce side or
from science side. and all the candidates having above graduation qualification
are also eligible. and the minimum cutoff percentage in their graduation in 55%.
candidates pursuing final year are not eligible..!!

Read: Minimum eligibility criteria for PSI (Police Sub Inspector) post? http://educationcareer.in/minimum-eligibility-criteria-psi-police-sub-inspector-post-705246.html#ixzz2ZDjbJc2u
8th November 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i'm SC categary my hight is 167 can i eligible for take exam
10th December 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

iam a m.com student in gug univercity .i want take a psi job .what i do how ?i get the psi job pls detail give
24th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Vineet Kumar rai I have completed my graduation with 54.4%in a govt.college.I am also a sports person & won gold medal in tri-nation in karate & two medal in district championship one gold in ticondo & one silver in kick boxing am I eligible for sub inspector post
1st December 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hai Sar Maera Nam Nagesh Hai Ouar Mai Army se 2017 Ko Retayar HowrahahuOuarMai karnataka polic Mai Joean Hona Chathumai Seap Hu
1st December 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hai Sar Maera Nam Nagesh Hai Ouar Mai Army se 2017 Ko Retayar HowrahahuOuarMai karnataka polic Mai Joean Hona Chathumai Seap Hu MAI 10 Pas hui Kay Ex Army Vakanse kitna Parseant hote hai
13th July 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is mayank pandey and I'm graduate from BA in economics with 44.3 % is I'm eligible for UPP- SI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?