27th December 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the dates of MPSC and UPSC exams? Last date of sale of the application forms?

what are the dates of MPSC & UPSC exams of 2012 year ? What is last date of application to appear for this exam-2012 ?

30th December 2011, 05:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the dates of MPSC and UPSC exams? Last date of sale of the application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the dates of MPSC & UPSC exams of 2012 year ? What is last date of application to appear for this exam-2012 ?
Both Maharashtra Public Service Commission and Union Public Service Commission conducts examinations for different posts and departments and each of them are scheduled at different time of the year.

To check out the notifications published by UPSC, refer to its official website.
To check out the notification published by MPSC, refer to its official website.

Union Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
30th December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the dates of MPSC and UPSC exams? Last date of sale of the application forms?

what is the last date of upsc form??????
23rd January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of registration of prelimery examination of mpsc form?
5th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the dates of registration for mpsc upsc
24th February 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What was the last date of form submission
25th March 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i fill online uptec form but by mistake i fill wrong catageory,then i do not submit e-challan and fill offline form . will there are chances to reject my form?
28th March 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

last data of form submition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?