17th January 2012, 08:14 PM
ayesha18

What are the dates of the upcoming MAT entrance exam?

sir i was unable to register for MAT february .... sir plz do tell me the upcomings MAT entrance dates of 2012.. if you can't tell the dates. i mean if it is yet realised then plz sir kindly let me know the months even, in which entrances will be conducted again this year?

17th January 2012, 10:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the dates of the upcoming MAT entrance exam?

dear friend,

Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an entrance exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to the post graduate management courses.

Management Aptitude Test is an objective test with 200 multiple choice questions to be completed in 150 minutes or two and a half hours.

MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December.

MAT December 2012 Important Dates / Notification:-

Last Date For sale of Forms- 17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

Last Date For Online Registration-17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi -19 January 2012 (Thursday)

Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi-19 January 2012 (Thursday)

MAT February 2012 Paper Based Test:- 05 February 2012 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm

MAT February 2012 Computer Based Test:- 11 February 2012 (Saturday)onwards.

MAT December 2012 Eligibility:- Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree. A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally.

The fee payable for the MAT Examination

[B][COLOR="Red"]The fee for MAT Examination is Rs.1200.You can deposit it in Bank branches of Axis Bank,Bank Of Boroda.Or you can deposit it through Demand Draft.Or you can deposit it at:-http://www.aima-ind.org/matfeb12/

MAT 2012 Paper Pattern:-

Mode of Test:- Two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.

Dates and Timings of the test:-

* Paper Based Test is being conducted on the first Sunday of the February, May, September and December from 1000-1230 hours

* Computer Based Test is being conducted from Saturday onwards (6 days after the Paper Based Test date) and in different Time slots.

Validity of MAT 2012 score:- Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.

MAT 2012 Syllabus:- The MAT comprises of multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/Abstract Reasoning. In all there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes). There is negative marking in some of the exam schedules and the exam is conducted 4 times in a year.

List of the Institutes/ Colleges accepting MAT 2012 Score for admission:-

* Accurate Business School

* AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDM)

* Amity University, Asia Pacific Institute of Management

* Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management

* BLS Institute of Management, Chandigarh Business School

* Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research

* Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research

* Galgotias Business School, Guru Nanak Institute of Management

* ICFAI University

* IILM College of Management Studies

* Jaipuria Institute of Management

* JK Business School

* Lovely Professional University

* KIET School of Management

* Taksila Business School

* University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.

best of luck.
17th January 2012, 11:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha18 View Post
sir i was unable to register for MAT february .... sir plz do tell me the upcomings MAT entrance dates of 2012.. if you can't tell the dates. i mean if it is yet realised then plz sir kindly let me know the months even, in which entrances will be conducted again this year?
MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year, the examination is Conducted in February / May / September / December. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognized University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for MAT Examination.

Eligible candidates can choose any one of the two options to take the test:

>> Paper Based Test Or
>> Computer Based Test

Last Date For Online Registration : 17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 19 January 2012

The last date of apply for February MAT Examination was already Over, So you cant fill the MAT Application form Online.

Examination Date :

>> Paper Based Test : 05 February 2012
>> Computer Based Test : 11 February 2012

If you have missed the February MAT Examination then please wait for the May MAT Examination Notification and then apply for MAT Examination Online.

You can obtain Form with MAT Application form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online and for more information check official website :

http://www.aima-ind.org
17th January 2012, 11:36 PM
makancsv

hi ayesha,

MAT exam is held 4 times in a year in feb, may, september and december. so now u can appear for MAT exam in may. The exam date has not been announced yet for may. for further details and sample papers refer to the website bellow
www.infinitecourses.com/MAT-Exam.aspx
16th February 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how can register the 2012 may mat exam?
4th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Plz tell me abt the date of availability of application forms for Mat Exams to b held in May
5th April 2012, 03:49 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What are the dates of the upcoming MAT entrance exam?

Hello friend,

* MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year,
* the examination is Conducted in February / May / September / December.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognized University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for MAT Examination.

Eligible candidates can choose any one of the two options to take the test:

>> Paper Based Test Or
>> Computer Based Test

Last Date For Online Registration : 17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 19 January 2012

The last date of apply for February MAT Examination was already Over, So you cant fill the MAT Application form Online.

Examination Date :

>> Paper Based Test : 05 February 2012
>> Computer Based Test : 11 February 2012

If you have missed the February MAT Examination then please wait for the May MAT Examination Notification and then apply for MAT Examination Online.

You can obtain Form with MAT Application form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online and for more information check official website :

http://www.aima-ind.org

ALL THE BEST
24th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what is upcoming dates for mat?
30th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i have missed to apply for mat entrance in may so whn wl mat next xm will held
10th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

what is date of MAT examination which is held on september ?
15th July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching center for mat in bangalore?
25th August 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying online for dec mat exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?