13th October 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of upcoming Pune University PhD Entrance Test

Hi,
Can you please give me the upcoming date of PhD Entrance Test of Pune University? I want to know the important dates of upcoming PhD Entrance Test.
Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  2. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  4. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  6. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  7. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  8. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  9. What is the CET date for BBA courses, HM and Journalism?
  10. When Pune university will hold its PhD entrance test?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  12. Computer Application question papers of previous year for Pune University PhD Entrance Test
  13. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  14. Date of Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D Geography of Pune university?
  16. How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?
  17. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
23rd October 2015, 07:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of upcoming Pune University PhD Entrance Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you please give me the upcoming date of PhD Entrance Test of Pune University? I want to know the important dates of upcoming PhD Entrance Test.
Please reply.
Important dates for Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University:-

Start Date of Online Application Form - 27th December 2014

End Date of Online Application Form - 10th January 2015

Last Date of submission for Printed Application Form along with Documents - 17th January 2015

Date of online Ph.D. Aptitude Test (Paper 1) - 15th February 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?