7th December 2017, 10:16 AM
saxon wilson

What is the difference between Direct sales executive and Development Officer?

What is the difference between Direct sales executive and Development Officer? Can you please let me know the job roles and responsibilities which are different between them? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

31st December 2017, 12:13 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What is the difference between Direct sales executive and Development Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon wilson View Post
What is the difference between Direct sales executive and Development Officer? Can you please let me know the job roles and responsibilities which are different between them? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!
Direct Sales Executive role is to generate business from the market.
They are given targets and they have to source business to meet those targets directly from the market.
They have to meet clients and explain the products and convince them to buy their products.

Development officer role :
He is a supervisor.
Sales executives reports to him.
His overall responsibility is to increase the business and also take feedback from markets and suggest improvements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?