3rd March 2013, 06:19 PM
minakshi kesarwani

How to become a sales tax officer? How to apply for it? Procedure to become a sales tax officer?

i want to become a sales tax officer but i dont know how to apply for it tell me the procedures to become a sales tax officer

15th January 2017, 09:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a sales tax officer? How to apply for it? Procedure to become a sales tax officer?

Candidate who wishes to become a sales tax officer has to appear for the exam conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) .

-The candidate must have passed Graduation degre in any stream from a recognized institute/university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years .

Physical standard requirements for sales tax officer are :

Height - 157.5 cm

Chest - 81 cm

Selection Process involves of :

Preliminary exam,

Main exam,

Interview, and

Medical test.

The questions for the exam are asked from

Reasoning.

Numerical ability and data interpretation.

English , and

General awareness.
17th November 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a sales tax officer? How to apply for it? Procedure to become a sales tax officer?

How to become a sales tax officer after completing graduation full guidance in steps
[email protected] is my Gmail id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?