25th February 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Just Dial to B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?

I am a Bengali, lives in Kolkata. I have an interview conducting by Just Dial. I am a B.Com Accountancy Honours graduate. Can you inform me about the job which I get in Just Dial?

6th March 2018, 04:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Just Dial to B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?

List of jobs is offered in a just dial to B.Com graduate:-

Sales Coordinator

Data Analyst

Telesales Executive

Digital Marketing

Data Entry Operator

Business Development Executive

Sales Manager

Just Dial Ambassador.
6th March 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Just Dial to B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Bengali, lives in Kolkata. I have an interview conducting by Just Dial. I am a B.Com Accountancy Honours graduate. Can you inform me about the job which I get in Just Dial?

There are Executive and Senior Executive vacancies available in Just Dial in the Finance and Accounts Team for the BCom (Accountancy) graduates. There are also vacancies in the Field Sales and Marketing team, Tele-Sales, User-Support – Inbound Voice Operations, Customer Support Team – Executive and Senior Executive – Customer Support, Database Team, etc. Candidates with BCom qualification can apply for any one of the above mentioned posts. They can apply online. Candidates can find the details in the Just Dial website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?