28th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal University? Which is better in both?

Is ignou and sikkim manipal university same THING?
OR THERE IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO?
IF THEY DIFFERS, WHICH ONE IS BETTER??

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  3. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  4. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  5. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Colleges allowing correspondence course in B.Ed?
  6. Should I go for BSc Chemistry in IGNOU or BCA in Sikkim Manipal University
  7. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  10. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  11. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  12. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to compare between SRM (NCR campus) and Manipal (Sikkim campus)?
  14. How can I do B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any scope after doing B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal? -- [New]
  15. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  16. Best university between IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal for MSc Computer Science? Can I apply for M.Tech in distance learning?
  17. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
9th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal University? Which is better in both?

Why there is waste difference in fees structure for MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University and INGNOU ?
24th August 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal University? Which is better in both?

i completed my bcom and now i want to pursue my mba in finance which university is better for me either ignou or sikkim manipal university, bcoz i want good classes and online help but i heard that ignou wnt response to students queries and they wnt care for students requirements and i want online classes which i can learn from anywhere and i want my degree a value. please help me am totally confused,where join and i wrote a mat exam of ignou also and i cleared and qualified to take a exam also but they dnt response for my calls so please tel me where i have to take admission .pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?