3rd November 2011, 03:15 PM
sampada mahajan

Which are the commerce courses available in Germany with minimum period?

i m commerce graduate from india. i m going to germany for 1 year. so i want learn there related to commerce field. so suggest me the courses which are having minium period

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Germany after passing 12th commerce in Gujarat?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  3. Courses available in Germany after completing 12th commerce from Gujarat?
  4. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  7. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?
  10. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  11. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English? -- [New]
  12. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  14. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  15. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  16. Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?
  17. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  18. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
24th November 2015, 08:48 AM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the commerce courses available in Germany with minimum period?

You Can DO This Courses In Germany For Minimum Periods

B.com(Banking Section)

B.sc(Computer Science)

B.com(General)

B.sc(Physics)

Bachelor in Hotel Management

BBA(Bachelor In Business Admistration)

B.com(CS)

ICWA

CA

CS

B.com(Marketing)

B.sc(Maths)

BBM(All Sections)

VFX Courses

L.L.B

CFA

BBA(All Sections)

Banking Courses

BMS

Taxation Courses

Marketing Courses

And Many Courses You Can Do In Germany
7th February 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the commerce courses available in Germany with minimum period?

Can I OPT for bachelor degree program in germany after my 12th standard results in commerce from India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?