15th October 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What is diploma mechanical salary in West Bengal?

Diploma mechanical engineer salary by rank in west bengal rail

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  2. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  3. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  4. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  5. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  6. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  7. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?
  11. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  15. Training of 1 month in Diploma second year West Bengal? -- [New]
  16. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  17. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
9th August 2013, 07:48 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: What is diploma mechanical salary in West Bengal?

Hai friend,

In west Bengal for diploma mechanical students for sub assistant engineer salary 15000/- and age limit 30years.
with experience 6-10 years chemical/mechanical engineer 3,00,000/--6,00,000/-per anum.in Kolkata.
for electrical/merine engineer bakeground diploma/btech salary3,00,000-6,00,000/-per anum.
"generating sales of industrial products" for this job salary 2,50,000/- to4,00,000/-per anum.

salaries based on experience.all the best .

thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?