2nd September 2012, 03:20 PM
rakesh5057

What is the percentage needed to go abroad in BSc(MSCS)?

what is the percentage needed to go abroad in BSC(MSCS)

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  2. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. What is the percentage needed to go abroad in BSc(MSCS)?
  4. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech for Civil branch?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  6. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  11. How much percentage is needed for 10th in Indian Navy?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  13. What are the requirements needed to study abroad?
  14. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  15. How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
19th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage needed to go abroad in BSc(MSCS)?

Hello..
I am pursuing bsc(mscs) final year. I am not understanding what to study next?
What i have options to study next?
Can anyone tell me all courses after my bsc(mscs).
Pls guide me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?