31st May 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to join M.Sc(Forensic) after completing B.Sc(MSCs)?

sir, i have completed my graduation in BSc(MSCs) iam interested to join in msc forensic plz suggest me

31st May 2011, 02:05 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: I want to join M.Sc(Forensic) after completing B.Sc(MSCs)?

Yes You have to join in M.SC

If you join M.Sc then your B.Sc percentage will be above 60%.

for admission you should have atleast 60%(aggregate) in graduation,with biotechnology or biology background.you can get direct admission during this you will have to face GDPI(group discussion & personal interview) or on the basis of merit list.

Since the course is of master’s level, hence the study is a bit deep and in detail. The students need to study the various kinds of logics and rules of various experiments and hence are needed to draw exact conclusions out of the experiments.

One needs to have a bachelors’ degree in order top be eligible for this course. The bachelor’s degree or the graduation certificate can be of any recognized institute or university of India.

Course Outlook:

The course duration of M.Sc in Forensic science is 2 years. These 2 years are divided in to 2 parts. Each part is of 1 year. After very 1 year, an examination is commenced to decide whether the candidate is eligible for the next part or not. Few universities offer this course in just 1 year.

Job Prospects:

After successfully completing the degree of M.Sc in Forensic Science, one can work in police or Special Forces and help them in solving their cases. One can also work in defense. Research options are also always open.

Best Places to Pursue:

* University of Delhi
* Madras University

All the best

15th June 2011, 10:30 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello ,

Forensic science is one of the most interesting and lucrative area of study. Of course you can join this at the post graduation level.

But, I could not get the course name i.e MSC, in which you have graduated. Though as far as I know the eligibility to study forensic science in the post graduate level is to have a graduation degree in any of these courses physics/chemistry/biology/zoology/ bio-chemistry or applied sciences.

There are also certification and diploma courses in forensic science and criminology offered by various institutes all over India.

Here are the top institutes offering M.Sc in forensic science:

1.Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra (UP);
2.Punjabi University, Patiala (Punjab),
3.University of Madras, Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
4.Dr. H. S. Gaur Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (Madhya Pradesh),
5.Karnataka University,Dharwad (Karnataka).

18th November 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to msc in forensic science to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.please tell me answer, who is forensic college in agra. i will join in november 2011.

16th August 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MSc in forensic Science %u2753

18th September 2021, 05:14 PM
AaravBhatnagar

Yes, you can join M.Sc forensic after completing B.Sc. M.Sc. Forensic Sciences is a 2 year postgraduate course after the Bachelor's degree in the same subject. In this program, students will explore the subject in much detailed content and aspects.

For admission you should have at least 60%(aggregate) in graduation, with biotechnology or biology background.

SAGE University Bhopal offers M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?