1st May 2010, 07:21 PM
K.PRASHANTH KUMAR

What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?

i have completed my intermediate in MPC group. I wish to join C.A course. please tell me what do i have to do?How to register?Whats the duration of the course and how much would the fee be?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  3. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  4. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  6. How to join degree course after completing intermediate 2nd year?
  7. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  8. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  11. How to join AG BSc after completing intermediate MPC?
  12. Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?
  13. What is the procedure of CA examination?
  14. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  15. Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate
  16. How to get job in Railway after completing Intermediate with 88%?
  17. Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects?
  18. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
13th July 2011, 11:28 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.PRASHANTH KUMAR View Post
i have completed my intermediate in MPC group. I wish to join C.A course. please tell me what do i have to do?How to register?Whats the duration of the course and how much would the fee be?
dear friend,
it is very good that you chose C.A. course. it is having a great scope now a days. for joining the course, you will first have to give an entrance exam of cpt. the exam will be of 200 marks and you will have tom score minimum 100 to qualify. after that you will get admission in ca course. the duration of the course is three years. there is no semester system in this course. this means that the exams will be held yearly only. the fees of the course is not so much and is between 15000 to 20000 rs. cost of books is also included in this fees.
the details regarding when to apply for the exam and how to apply for the exam, you must visit their official website
www.icai.org
14th July 2011, 11:35 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?

Quote:
Hi, yes you can join CA after 10+2 in science. You need to apply for CPT and clear it, CPT is a tough exam and needs extensive knowledge of accounting.
The fees charged is very less, less than 10,000 rupees. The normal duration is 4 years if you clear all paper in time.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
15th July 2011, 12:39 PM
THANIKONDA

Thumbs up Re: What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?

take coaching for CA in good institution like guntur MEDA or vijayawada SUPERVISE...fee is 24,000 for first 6 months n 30,000 for 9 months..without hostel..
so good luck
15th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Thecps

Smile Re: What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?

Quote:
Hi Prashanth,
You can join a CA course online. CPS provides very good online ca coaching classes. They have expert faculty from UK and India. The best thing about the course is that you can study it from anywhere and at any time. You can even get your queries solved in real-time. You can get the details about duration and fee on their website: http://www.thecps.co.in/
3rd November 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my intermediate MPC group.i want to know the excat process to complete CA starting from CPT registration to CA finals
15th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus to write CA entrance exam?
18th February 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My name is satish and i completed my ssc. i want to do ca, to study ca.my father is insisting to take mpc in intermediate.but i want to study mec in inter.which is the right group to take in? Wether mpc or mec?
19th March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is satish and i completed my ssc. i want to do ca, to study ca.my father is insisting to take mpc in intermediate.but i want to study mec in inter.which is the right group to take in? Wether mpc or mec?
after completing intermediate with mpc also u can go on vth CA.
23rd March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

HAI I COMPLETED INTERMEDIATE I WANT TO DO A CA HOW MANY COURSES ARE THERE AND ANY COURSE COMPLETED IN TWO YEARS PLESE TELL ME
23rd March 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED INTERMEDIATE I WISH TO JOIN A CA COURSE HOW MANY COURSES ARE IN CA PLEASE TELL ME
16th April 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

what about future and job and salary
29th April 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses available after completing 2mpc wid computer science
16th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed 10th standard but in INTER i wish to take M.E.C to compete C.A ? ITS RIGHT OR WRONG ? please tell me HOW MANY YEARS IT WILL TAKE &HOW TO COMPLETE ? PLZ TELL
29th July 2012, 10:20 PM
samatha89
Member+

You can join a CA course online. CPS provides very good online ca coaching classes. They have expert faculty from UK and India. The best thing about the course is that you can study it from anywhere and at any time. You can even get your queries solved in real-time. You can get the details about duration and fee on their website: http://www.thecps.co.in/
29th July 2012, 11:38 PM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?

C.A. course is having a great scope now a days. for joining the course, you will first have to give an entrance exam of cpt. the exam will be of 200 marks and you will have tom score minimum 100 to qualify. after that you will get admission in ca course. the duration of the course is three years. there is no semester system in this course. this means that the exams will be held yearly only. the fees of the course is not so much and is between 15000 to 20000 rs. cost of books is also included in this fees.
the details regarding when to apply for the exam and how to apply for the exam, you must visit their official website
www.icai.org

e-11433.html#ixzz4OgIb9SEs
30th July 2012, 01:12 AM
Srikar achill

Hello Sir,the exam will be of 200 marks and you will have tom score minimum 100 to qualify. after that you will get admission in ca course. the duration of the course is three years. there is no semester system in this course. this means that the exams will be held yearly only. the fees of the course is not so much and is between 15000 to 20000 rs. cost of books is also included in this fees.
www.icai.org.good luck.
24th January 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ca after 12 since I passed 12with mpc group so how I will prepare myself to become a ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?