26th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Where should I try to get a job after completion of BBA degree?

Where i should go for Job after the completion of BBA Degree?
Means which city or a particular place/address for government job as well as private job. #RATAN_SINGH. and please (if possible) then give an idea on my whatsapp number 9017811211 or just give a missed call so that i will call you and clear my doubts. PLEASE ITS A 🙏. HUMBLE REQUEST. PLEASE

27th July 2015, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I try to get a job after completion of BBA degree?

You have completed BBA degree so you are eligible government sector jobs in Banking Sector and Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?