20th April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?

Dear Friends,
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering last year and I am confused what to do next. Can I take admission for BBA course after my Diploma in Civil Engineering? After completion of my Diploma course would I be eligible for BBA admission? It is mentioned at many sites that eligibility for BBA is 12th. Can Diploma students would take admission for BBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?
  2. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study correspondence BBA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  5. How can I study B.Tech being an employee of L&T on Diploma basis?
  6. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  10. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  14. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  15. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  17. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  18. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
20th April 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?

No, Diploma holders are not eligible to get admission to study BBA course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in BBA course. Most of the colleges offer direct admission in BBA course on basis of 12th standard board examination marks without conducting any entrance examination. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission in BBA course on basis of Diploma course.
21st April 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering last year and I am confused what to do next. Can I take admission for BBA course after my Diploma in Civil Engineering? After completion of my Diploma course would I be eligible for BBA admission? It is mentioned at many sites that eligibility for BBA is 12th. Can Diploma students would take admission for BBA course?
Yes, you can get the admission to study BBA on the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering through lateral entry. The course is available in limited colleges only for the Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates. The course is available in Mahatma Gandhi University and GCS Group. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years diploma course. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can find the details in the website links given below;

- Mahatma Gandhi University - Official website
- GCS Group - Official website
21st April 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am sorry it is not possible for you to get admission for BBA based on the Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification. Those who interested to pursue for BBA course must complete 12th standard with not less than 50% of marks or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
21st April 2016, 03:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for BBA course as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to be eligible for the course is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th class from a recognized board and as you have c not completed your 12th class, therefore, you are not eligible for it.

You can however opt to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering by appearing for LEET entrance examination and getting admission directly in 2nd year of the course in any good college, depending upon your LEET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?