8th September 2016, 02:47 PM
Aamna1

What to do B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

I just completed my 12, I'm in a big dilemma nowadays, I wanna go for graduation in nutrition and dietetics but my family wants me to purse graduation in pharmacy, all they think is pharmacy has a healthy career and not nutrition. They are forcing me to join pharmacy. I am confused what to do. Please help

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  3. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  4. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  5. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  8. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  10. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  13. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  14. How can I apply for a Government job in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics? -- [New]
  15. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  16. What to do B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  17. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
8th September 2016, 05:57 PM
Aamna1

Default Re: What to do B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

What to do B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?

I just completed my 12, I'm in a big dilemma nowadays, I wanna go for graduation in nutrition and dietetics but my family wants me to purse graduation in pharmacy, all they think is pharmacy has a healthy career and not nutrition. They are forcing me to join pharmacy. I am confused what to do. Please help
6th May 2020, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have a doubt that which one is better B pharmacy or B sc in nutrition?And i want to know its salary or which one have more salary in abroad or india too?
10th May 2020, 05:56 PM
ExpertSatya

In this condition, you have two options.
1. If you are really dedicated towards nutrition and dietics then you should try to convince your family. Tell them why do you like this subject. Do some research about the field which you like to join; find a few numbers of great personalities; discuss with your family about their success and earnings. And, very important you must describe them about your goals and plannings which you are going to achieve in this field.
Find someone (may be your relative or teacher who support you) and ask them to talk to your family.

It's all depend upon your convincing and communication skills.

2. If you don't want to involve yourself in such dramatic conversation then you should compromise with Pharmacy.

All the best
27th September 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course between b pharmacy or nutritionist is better for earning in 2020
6th August 2022, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Which career is more good in future pharmacy or nutrition and dietics, i am interested in nutrition but the thing is that I think when I complete my graduation then I find that there is very less job opurtunity in this and a lot of struggle then it will be very difficult so can you tell us which is best seeing all aspects
2nd February 2023, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I do doctor of pharmacy ?I get 705marks in fsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?