16th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?

Kindly give details about admission & study procedure for B.Sc.Nutrition& Dietetics.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  4. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  5. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  6. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  7. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  11. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  12. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  13. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education? -- [New]
  14. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  17. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  18. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
11th December 2011, 09:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?

B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietitics is an undergraduate course of three years. The eligibility or this course is to complete HSC in 10 + 2 pattern from recognized University or board. You should have studied physics, chemistry, biology in plus two. During the course you will study topics like microbiology, food science, human physiology, biochemistry, Family Meal management, Human development, dietetics, Community Nutrition, etc. The course structure and admission procedure varies from college to college. You should visit the official website to get more details.
15th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?

i want admission into bsc in 2011
8th March 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to join bsc nutrition & deietics .please provide me information about the colleges
and fees strcture
22nd March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to study in correspondense. procedure details pls
10th October 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about bsc in nutrition of ignou..fees structure study centre session
27th March 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

whether computer science group student can read nutrition and dietics
19th April 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

which subjects i choose in 12 for doing bsc nutrition
4th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I WAS COMPLETED MY 12TH AS BIPC AND AFTER THAT I HAVE TAKEN A DMLT IT MEANS LAB TECHNICIAN AND I WAS COMPLETED THAT NOW I WANT TO JOIN THE BSC NUTRITION I WANT COMPLETE DETAILS OF FEES AND SUBJECTS AND AS WELL HAS HOW MANY YEAR COURSE.REPLY ME SOON PLEASE.
30th July 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE B.SC FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FROM NIGERIA, I WILL LIKE TO STUDY FOOD NUTRITION AND DIETETICS IN UR NOBLE COLLEGE, WHAT IS THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE? HOW WILL I START WITH THE ADMISSION? MY EMAIL IS:[email protected]
9th August 2014, 12:53 AM
sukeshni more

Hello my self sukeshni more I have completed my Bsc in first class & now I want to admission for the bsc nuttrition course so please tell me what was the procedure in the admission
27th May 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What about management fees diatecian course in one year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?