16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Hello respected Sir,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering
Sir what should i do to get government mechanical job? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? I am really looking to get the job in government sector, so your timely help is needed for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  3. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  5. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  6. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  7. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  8. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?
  13. What are the possibilities of getting a core mechanical field job after completion of engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for government job after completion of 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  15. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  16. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
16th September 2016, 02:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected Sir,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering
Sir what should i do to get government mechanical job? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? I am really looking to get the job in government sector, so your timely help is needed for the same.

After B.Tech Mechanical Engineering one can find various jobs in the government PSUs. Many PSUs recruiting candidates based on their performance in the GATE. So you have to first clear GATE with good marks to get a government job. There are jobs in the many PSUs for the mechanical engineers like

ONGC – Website Link

SAIL – Website Link

NTPC – Website Link

IOC – Website Link

ISRO – Website Link

DRDO – Website Link

You have to apply to the organizations online for the jobs, after the notifications are released. You can check the vacancies in the concerned organization website or in the job sites or in the Employment News.
16th September 2016, 04:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Government Mechanical job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering :-

ONGC

DRDO

SAIL

NTPC

VSSC

LOC

ISRO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?