7th September 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future?

Hi,
My name is Harsh Vardan. I want a favour from you that what can I do in future after schooling? Right now I am in class 12th with Commerce stream and I am literally confused that in which field I will make my future because I didn't think of anything to do but my interest in all things. So kindly tell me what should I do in future?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further after completing B.Com and Tourism Diploma course to make my future brighter?
  2. What should I study after completing B.Sc in Botany to make brighter future?
  3. What should I study further after completing BDS to make brighter future?
  4. Where should I study MBBS among Bangalore and Abroad to make brighter future?
  5. Courses to study after completing 12th Science for brighter future?
  6. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?
  8. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?
  10. Can I make my future brighter in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  11. Which course to do after BAMS for a brighter future?
  12. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  13. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  14. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  15. How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?
  16. What is the best field after 12th if interest is in computers and teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu by Sports Quota?
8th September 2015, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Harsh Vardan. I want a favour from you that what can I do in future after schooling? Right now I am in class 12th with Commerce stream and I am literally confused that in which field I will make my future because I didn't think of anything to do but my interest in all things. So kindly tell me what should I do in future?
List of the courses available for commerce student after 12th standard.

1) Bachelors Of Business Administration (BBA)

2) Bachelors Of Business Management (BBM)

3) Bachelors Of Commerca ( B.Com)

4) The Institute Of Cost & Works Accountants Of India (ICWAI)

5) The Institute Of Chartered Accountanta Of India (ICAI)

6) The Institute Of Company Secaretaries Of India (ICSI)

7) Bachelors Of Management System (BMS)

8) Bachelors of Computer Application
8th September 2015, 02:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future?

There are so many career oriented courses that a candidate can do after pursuing 10+2 board exams in commerce like:

>>Chartered Accountancy course.

>>ICWA course.

>>Bachelor of Business Administration.

>>Company Secretary course.

>>Bachelor of commerce etc.

From my point of view, Chartered Accountancy course will be the best one. You need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI which is first stage of this course and you need to clear that test in order to join this course.

It is an objective exam and consists of questions from Accountancy, Economics, aptitude and Mercantile law. It is of 200 marks and you need to score 50% aggregate and 30% in each subject to pass this test. You can visit www.icai.org for more details if you are interested in this course.
8th September 2015, 06:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class (Commerce):

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream. But still there are good courses to study. I suggest you to go with B.Com course in Graduation and later either MBA or Master of Commerce course to find good job opportunities.

>> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course
>> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)
>> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
>> Chartered Accountancy (CA)
>> Company Secretary Program
>> Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
>> Bachelor in Business Administration
>> MBA (Master of Business Administration) in
* Finance
* Banking
* Human Resources
* Business
* Operations
* Marketing
>> Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
8th September 2015, 07:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have to a decision and select a single course, it is not such that you are interested in every thing. You need to decide the course as per your career goal and aimbition of life. Here is the list of courses which you can pursue after 10+2 commerce, you need to select as per your interest:

~~Bachelor of Commerce.

~~Bachelor of Business Administration.

~~Chartered Accountancy course.

~~Bachelor of Business Studies.

~~Company secretary course.

~~ICWA course.

~~CFA courses etc.
8th September 2015, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard in Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), etc. or you can also do Chattered Accountancy (CA) course. I suggest you to opt for CA course as there are many job opportunities available for candidates who have completed Chattered Accountancy (CA) course) with high salary package.
10th September 2015, 04:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I am enumerating some career scopes after 12th commerce:

There are many career opportunities open for a student who has taken up commerce in 12th.

The most popular Undergraduate courses available in Commerce stream after 12th is B.Com(H) and BBA

However, there are many short term courses also for which one can opt for like Diploma or Certificate courses on Banking, Insurance, Taxation, Stock Market, etc.

There are not very huge opportunities after completion of your +2, still there are jobs available in various government sectors where one can apply for a job;

Jobs can be found in various government sectors like:

1. Account Officer

2. Stock Exchange Broker

3. Accounting Clerk

4. Accounting Analyst

5. Financial Consultant

6. Balance Sheet Reconciliator

7. CRPF

8. Indian Army

9. Indian Railways,

10. Analyst, etc.

Moreover, B.Com and BBA graduates can pursue post graduate courses like MBA, M.Com, CA, CFA, CS, etc.

Courses after 12th in commerce:

Degree courses:

1. Bachelor of Commerce

2. Bachelor of Business Studies

3. Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics

4. Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking

5. Bachelor of Administration in Account and Finance

6. Bachelor of Administration in Marketing and Finance

7. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

8. Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

9. Bachelor of Commerce Banking and Insurance

10. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting

11. Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

12. Bachelor of Commerce in Applied Economics

13. Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting

14. Bachelor of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

15. Bachelor of Commerce in Commercial Law, etc

Diploma Courses:

1. Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management

2. Diploma in E-Commerce

3. Diploma in Tally Software

4. V Stock Analysis and Trading

Certificate Courses:

1. Certificate course in Micro Finance

2. Certificate course in Applied Managerial Economics

3. Certificate course in Stock Market

4. Certificate course in Accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?