6th May 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th

what i have to do after my 12th ?i'm in confusion plz help me. i'm 12th (non medical) student help me plz....................

15th May 2012, 11:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th

After 12th, you can go for diploma courses or degree level courses. Diploma courses and engineering degree can be pursued in areas of Civil engineering, Computer Science, ECE, etc. You can also look for B.Sc courses in areas of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, as well. If you are interested in arts subjects, you can look for B.A courses in English, Geography, History, and so on. Courses like BBA, BCA, etc are also appropriate.
26th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the chances for BSc Physics
12th July 2013, 06:30 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

12th standard is the last stage of a student’s school life. After 12th standard, a student has to decide his path and his career. This step has to be taken after lots of planning and thinking. You just can’t afford to choose what to do after 12th standard carelessly. You must take into consideration various factors like- your interests, job scope and opportunities etc while choosing your career. I think this article will help you deal with it.

There are many courses available to students after 12th standard. Courses like Engineering, MBBS are main stream, but I will also focus on slightly unknown and unique courses. Please make sure that you take your own time and think before you choose a particular course.

FOR SCIENCE STREAM STUDENTS:

1 ENGINEERING- ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, CIVIL etc

2 MBBS

3 BDS

4 BAMS

5 B Pharmacy

6 Pharm D

7 BSc

8 BBA

9 JOIN ARMED FORCES

10 Diploma courses

11 Other good courses(There are various other good courses like Hotel Management, Fire Safety Technology, Welding Technology and Software/Hardware courses. These courses also offer good job opportunities. Make sure that you get admission in an institute that is approved by the Government.)
12th July 2013, 06:43 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

12th standard is the last stage of a student’s school life. After 12th standard, a student has to decide his path and his career. This step has to be taken after lots of planning and thinking. You just can’t afford to choose what to do after 12th standard carelessly. You must take into consideration various factors like- your interests, job scope and opportunities etc while choosing your career. I think this article will help you deal with it.

There are many courses available to students after 12th standard. Courses like Engineering, MBBS are main stream, but I will also focus on slightly unknown and unique courses. Please make sure that you take your own time and think before you choose a particular course.

2 MBBS

3 BDS

4 BAMS

5 B Pharmacy

6 Pharm D

7 BSc

8 BBA

9 JOIN ARMED FORCES

10 Diploma courses

11 Other good courses(There are various other good courses like Hotel Management, Fire Safety Technology, Welding Technology and Software/Hardware courses. These courses also offer good job opportunities. Make sure that you get admission in an institute that is approved by the Government.)
12th July 2013, 06:45 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Smile Re: What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th

2 MBBS

3 BDS

4 BAMS

5 B Pharmacy

6 Pharm D

7 BSc

8 BBA

9 JOIN ARMED FORCES

10 Diploma courses

12th July 2013, 10:17 PM
Bhanu priya tanwar

after 12 if u r intersted for engg. than try iit jee or aieee or if u wants to take master degree than u have to take addmission in
BDS
BAMS
B Pharmacy
Pharm D
BSc
BBA
JOIN ARMED FORCES
Diploma courses

and for engg. with ur interest u can take addmission in
ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, CIVIL etc
12th July 2013, 11:39 PM
varshuk

Smile Re: What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th

Hai friend...

12th standard is the most crucial stage for a student because it's the turning point where you can change your life totally into a beautiful and bright career. In contrast, if you neglect it, then you have to face a bad career. So, i suggest you to concentrate more in 12th standard and gain a result which helps you take a good degree.

After passing 12th, there are many more graduate programs to provide you degree. They are:

1). Engineering- which is a professional degree where you need to apply the thoughts theoritically and done practically.

2). B.Com - which is degree with a computer knowledge.

3). LLB- Its all about a law.

4). Diploma courses in any field

So, i hope you could choose the best among them depending upon your interest in that particular field. Don't get panic!...Always take suggestions from your seniors about the new technology and go according to that.

WISH YOU SUCCESS!
12th July 2013, 11:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
There is no need of confusion to choose the course after 12th nonmedical.You can do the following courses after 12th non medical in science stream are:
**B.Tech
1.Computer Science Engineering.
2.Electronics and Communication
Engineering.
3.Electrical and Electronics
Engineering.
4.Mechanical Engineering.
5.Information Technology.
6.Civil Engineering

**Chattered Accountancy(CA)
**Company Secretary(CS)
**Hotel Management
**B.Arch
**B.Com
**BCA
**BA
There are many other courses that you can choose after completing 12th in non medical course in science stream.
ALL THE BEST
13th July 2013, 01:19 AM
shivam2k6

Thumbs up Re: What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what i have to do after my 12th ?i'm in confusion plz help me. i'm 12th (non medical) student help me plz....................
Dear Friend,

You should first complete your graduation and then only go for job.

You can choose your field based on your interest and your strength from any of these:

1. Engineering

2. B.Sc.

3. B.Com.

4. B.A.

5. BBA

6. BCA

All the best.
Thank you.
13th July 2013, 07:05 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend......................

After passing his school examination every student is caught in this doubtful situation. So I suggest some solution of them

(1) BA Degree:

It is a best option after completing your school study. After taking BA degree you can prepare for PSC and UPSC examinations. You will have a better future the.

(2) BSC degree:

As your brother have taken Maths in 12th class examination, so BSC will be a great option to him. After completing your BSC degree there are many fields for getting jobs.

(3) B COM Degree:

B COM is also a great option for your brother. After B COM you can prepare for CA examination. You will have a better future then.

(4) BSC with Computer:

It is also a great option for your brother. If he does BSC with computer he will gain some knowledge related to computers. As this is the world of computers, So the computers knowledge will be useful for your brother.

(5) Other Courses:

If you are not interested in the above courses, you can choose other courses too.
13th July 2013, 04:36 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi............
Friends,

After 12th stand complete High courses like ::
===================================

*** BA ( Bachelor of Arts )

*** B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science )

*** B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce )

*** B.Sc Computer ( Bachelor of Science Computer )

*** Others Courses,

BBA

BBM

Fashion Design

LLB

Diploma.

All the best................
14th July 2013, 12:19 AM
Subham Malakar

After passing 12 you can complete the degree or else you can study some of the other course
14th July 2013, 12:39 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI!

After passing 12th with non-Medical Stream you have option like:-
> B.Tech(4 year)

> B.Sc Hons(3 year)

> B.Sc Animation(3 year)

> B.Sc I.T(3 year)

> B.Sc Electronics

> Law(3 year)

> Hotel Management(3 year)

> Fashion Designing

> Merchant Navy

There are some good option you ca chose any one so that you will get success in your life...

ALL THE BEST!
12th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I need to help for suggesstion , sir i was not give the exam of jee for enginering but i would like to doing engineering in maharashtra , which college or which cource should i join for engineering, and tell me the technology branches is suitable for me, i was completed 12th science in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?