7th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What do i have to do for Law studies after completing 12th from Army School?

Just now i have completed my 12 standard from army school now i'am thinking to do law study so for that what i have to do now

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best type of LLB courses?
  2. Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  4. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  5. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  6. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  8. Which are the best LLB institutes in NCR/Delhi?
  9. Which are the institutes that offer 5 years LLB course?
  10. Details about symbiosis law school, Noida and Jindal global law school? Is University of Law and Legal studies better than Amity law school?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  12. Which school will help me to get admission in NDA after completion of 12th?
  13. List BOC approved colleges for pursuing LLB course?
  14. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  15. List of the colleges providing evening LLB in Delhi NCR?
  16. Benefits of passing M.A class 12th from Army School?
  17. Age limit and eligibility of LLB 5 years course in Karnataka
  18. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
9th September 2011, 04:12 PM
Gabrielle Gryffindor

Default Re: What do i have to do for Law studies after completing 12th from Army School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just now i have completed my 12 standard from army school now i'am thinking to do law study so for that what i have to do now
Hello,
For studying law one must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks. One can then apply in various universities viz. Delhi University Law Faculty,National Law Schools and many more. The duration for law after graduation is 3 years.

There is another way of doing law. You can appear for CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) and pursue LLB. It is a five years course for 10+2 students.

For information regarding colleges falling under CLAT, visit www.clat.ac.in
13th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do i have to do for Law studies after completing 12th from Army School?

how much percent we have to score in12th for the admission in army institute of law?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?