14th April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Which school will help me to get admission in NDA after completion of 12th?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am in class 10th and my aim is to join air force so, after 10th I want to admit in that type of school which help me to join nda after 12th. simply I want a nda school. Which school will help me to get admission in NDA after completion of 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  5. What should I do to join NDA after completion of 12th with Biology?
  6. Which school is best for NDA coaching during 11th and 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  9. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  10. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of 11th from another school?
  12. Is there any school which provides NDA coaching along with 11th and 12th studies?
  13. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  14. Am I eligible to admission in JJ school of arts for interior design after completion of 12th commerce course?
  15. Can I do NDA after completion of 12th commerce in Air Force?
  16. Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA?
  17. What are career options in science other than engineering and medical -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
14th April 2016, 02:57 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which school will help me to get admission in NDA after completion of 12th?

There is no such school you are looking for. I would like to suggest you just take admission in any CBSE school on the other hand join any coaching class for NDA in any well know institute. They will prepare you for NDA exam and school will helps you in scoring better marks in board exams.
Here you haven't mentioned your area so I can't tell you which one institute near you is better. Now just find out any good institute in your area for NDA coaching.
14th April 2016, 03:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school will help me to get admission in NDA after completion of 12th?

There is no such school which will help you get into NDA after completion of your 12th. However, in your case if you so wish to aspire to join NDA, you should try to get admission in Army school as the education system in Army school is quite good and can probably help you in your studies further.
14th April 2016, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For specially NDA preparation there are coaching centers available or you can join sainik or military schools but they don't guarantee success. It will be up to you to crack the NDA exam.

You should opt for PCM stream if you are interested in Indian Air Force through NDA exam. Age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
15th April 2016, 04:17 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No school can get you the admission into NDA.
It is a body that takes the admission through an entrance test called NDA Entrance test conducted by the UPSC.

The school has nothing to do with it. The most the school an do is to clear your concepts by teaching you well and prepare you well for the competitive exams but there is no such special school that is established for the preparation of the NDA only, yes, there are coaching centers though.
15th April 2016, 06:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the admission in any of the CBSE school for completing your intermediate qualification. After completion of your 12th standard you can go for the NDA coaching center. This time school does not affect the joining of NDA exam. After completion of your 12th standard you can join any of the following coaching center for getting good marks in the exam :

* Olive Greens
* Tara Institute
* Brilliant Point Coaching Institute etc.
15th April 2016, 05:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that there is no such type of NDA School which will help you further for the studies of NDA examination.
After completing your class 12th, you will be eligible to give NDA examination by preparing yourself for the examination. You will get some kind of help if you try to take admission in an Army School in class 11th and there you might learn how to proceed for NDA in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?