28th March 2011, 08:43 PM
vivek anand kumar

What to do if I don't receive my IIT JEE admit card? How to know registration number?

Not recieved iitjee admitcard . want to know registration no and examination
centre of application form no B150022697

29th March 2011, 05:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I don't receive my IIT JEE admit card? How to know registration number?

Since you know your application form no you can track these details online too. You can login to any of the IIT site http://www.jee.iitm.ac.in/. There is an option to track your center. As per it your admit card has been dispatched. If you donot receive it you can take a print out from this link and attach your photograph on it. The same will need to be attested by your 12th standard principal.
28th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do if I don't receive my IIT JEE admit card? How to know registration number?

I have to know my registration no. Of iit
6th March 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

i am not attested my 10th marksheet in the form .can i attend iit examinations?
11th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have to know my registration no of iit
15th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what to do if i don't receive my iit jee admit card ?how to knjow registration number and centre alloted to me ?my application number is C22108320
17th March 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know my registration no. And center address. My iitjee application no. is C23301429.
17th March 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My iitjee form no. is C23301429.I didnt receive my admit card.What should i do?
17th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have lost my registration number and i have not recieved admit card wat 2 do????????
12th May 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I dont get my registration number to my phone.l complete all the step of jee advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?