15th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I don't receive my NDA 1 admit card?

What to do if I don't receive my NDA 1 admit card? can you please tell me

thanks

16th April 2011, 11:50 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do if I don't receive my NDA 1 admit card?

You can check out the link: http://upsc.gov.in/Query/nda-i/nda1_venue_query.

You can also contact:
011- 23098543
011-23385271
8th July 2011, 04:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

thanks
You Cant Do Anything Now Because the NDA I examination was already Completed. And NDA II examination was Now going to be held on August.

And when you have face such type of problem then please do one thing, Just visit the UPSC website and click on venue information Link and then enter your necessary details to get your Venue information.

You can easily download your Venue Information OR admit card directly from the Official website. The Venue information was availiable in the website before 10 to 15 days of the examination.

And If you face problem to download your admit card from the UPSC Official website, then its better to contact the concerned department they will definitely help you, So if your application form was received then you will definitely get your admit card but if any one not get admit card on time then please download your venue information form the UPSC website, And for more information please visit the UPSC website -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th July 2011, 05:45 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
if you do not get admit card
then you should download it from

http://www.nda.nic.in
8th July 2011, 09:34 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

thanks
Hello, its so sad that exam date of NDA-1 is over. do not worry, when you apply next time do note the form number, it will help you to get your admit card. Anyways now a days UPSC has made all the exams online, so there would be no problem for you save the online print of your application for further reference.

Best of luck.
26th June 2012, 02:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you have face such type of problem then please do one thing, Just visit the UPSC website and click on venue information Link and then enter your necessary details to get your Venue information.You can easily download your Venue Information OR admit card directly from the Official website. The Venue information was availiable in the website before 10 to 15 days of the examination. If you face problem to download your admit card from the UPSC Official website, then its better to contact the concerned department
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?